Many times we need to find important events that occurred on the database server, but we may not always have a process in place to capture this data.
By default, Databunker has auditing capability built-in, it saves audit trail on all user data related API operations. For example, new personal records added or changed; personal information retrieved, etc…
By providing Audit of events, in relation to personal data, provides a partial response to GDRP Article 15 requirement: Right of access by the data subject.
- All personal information in the audit event is encrypted.
- Customer can view only his own records.
- Event drill-down view to actually see what was changed in the record.
Each audit record consists of:
- Date and time
- Operation title
- Operation status
- Operation description
- User identity performing operation
- Change before and after if applicable